Using this project you can publish data to Twilio from a Quix topic.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Samples to use this project.
Setup & deploy on the Sample, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the Sample, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- input: Name of the input topic to listen to.
- numbers: List of phone numbers to send messages to. Split ',' for multiple phone numbers.
- account_sid: Twilio account SID.
- auth_token: Twilio auth token.
- messaging_service_sid: Twilio message service SID.
- message_limit: Set the limit for how many messages are sent per minute.
This Python service requires a Twilio account SID and Messaging Service SID.
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.