This project allows the user to publish data from Quix to Snowflake, it handles both parameter and event data.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Samples to use this project.
Setup & deploy on the Sample, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the Sample, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- Broker__TopicName: Name of the input topic to read from.
- Snowflake__Locator: Locator of the account. Can be found under Admin/Accounts or in the URL.
- Snowflake__Region: Region of the account. Can be found under Admin/Accounts or in the URL.
- e.g.: west-europe.azure.
- note: display name is used on Accounts page, but locator lets you copy the one needed. It should have the format of
- Snowflake__Database: The name of the database to persist to
- Snowflake__User: The username of the user the sink should use to interact with the database.
- Snowflake__Password: The password of the user configured above.
Requirements / Prerequisites
- A Snowflake account.
- Binary parameters are not supported in this version
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.