Use this project to integrate a Reddit feed into your Quix pipeline
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Samples to use this project.
Setup & deploy on the Sample, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the Sample, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- output: Name of the output topic to write data into.
- reddit_username: The Reddit user name to use.
- reddit_password: The password to use.
- reddit_client_id: The Reddit client id (shown under the app name).
- reddit_client_secret: The reddit secret (shown after creating the app in Reddit).
- subreddit: The sub Reddit to scrape.
You will need to create a Reddit App here.
Steps: - Provide a name - Choose 'script' - Provide a description - Provide a 'redirect uri' - Click 'create app'
Now you can use the 'client id' and 'secret' to configure the Reddit connector.
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.