How we work
Quix was founded in the UK, but it’s remote-first. Current team members work from Europe, Asia and North America, and we’re happy to hire the right people wherever they live.
We organize sprints with Shortcut, host standups on Teams, collaborate on Miro boards, and chat in impromptu Slack huddles. We especially love that “draw” feature on Slack video calls.
There’s more to life than work. We value getting to know each other, sharing our diverse cultures and playing games.
We celebrate our achievements with weekly show and tell sessions. We also host team “on-sites,” because meeting in a villa or on a beach is way better than at an office.
Think big, together
We believe open discussion and debate drive performance. Quix is a safe place to think big. You can’t be at the cutting edge without a willingness to fail and a team that has your back. Everyone contributes to winning together here.
- Work from home anywhere in the UK or EU, plus occasional travel
- Team meetups in EU destinations
- 37 days holiday, including all public holidays in your region
- 2 additional paid days off per year for volunteering
- Generous salary based on your skills and experience
- Options to earn stock in the company
- Budget to choose own hardware
- Budget for training and personal development
- Regular socials with a food and drink allowance